Monday, July 28, 2014

Book Four: Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich

I was so excited to download this iBook from amazon. I have read the whole series and have cheered Stephanie Plum on, but the series is letting me down. Where is the Stephanie Plum that we fell in love with? I loved Stephanie Plum for her vivacious, hold nothing back, Jersey girl attitude. I loved her family and her pet and was wrapped up in her love triangle. I laughed at Grandma Mazur and Lulu, but now they are boring too. I am especially disappointed with the love triangle and actually don't even feel that there is a triangle. Morelli is boring, I would love to see him go all policeman and why is he so trusting of Ranger? It is almost as if he does not care. Where is the Italian, macho Morelli we fell in love with? At this point I am rooting for Ranger.  I really was hoping for some character development in this book, but did not feel it. I am sad to say that I did not enjoy this book and even sadder to say that I can wait for book 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment